• Reporting Methods.
• Reporting Period.
• Measure selection criteria.
• Patient threshold required to report.
• Scoring Methodology.
Introduction of the Presenter:
Usman Amjad is a Certified MACRA (MIPS & APM) professional with over 10 years’ experience providing and managing Healthcare Consultation, Research, Analysis and constituting road maps for developers in accordance with new Health Care reforms. He has an extensive background in healthcare coupled with experience in product and software development, Healthcare Consultation and business development.
• Assisted more than 6 EHR vendors with their Meaningful Use Certification.
• Worked with both hospitals and ambulatory providers with their PQRS, MU Attestation, Audits and Appeals. o More than 2000 MU attestations of doctors. o Worked with more than 1000 provider for PQRS and VBM. o Assisted more than 5 vendors to become CMS certified registry.
• Possesses a deep knowledge of CMS/ONC EHR certification, interoperability, and the value based performance Usman’s leadership in development projects and consultation expertise in Clinical Quality Measures, PQRS,MU,CCM,MIPS,APM,PCMH,ACO etc and related interoperability issues have won him praise within the industry.